Nomination Form Board Vice Chair
The Duties of the Board Vice-Chair
- Understanding the Duties of the Board Chair and performing these duties during periodic requests by the Board Chair
- Serving as adviser and/or manager during 1 special fundraising and/or educational program event per 18 months
- Providing a capacity for contributing to the Executive Committee’s identification, acquisition, and procurement of
resources and training necessary to sustain Standing Councils.
- Provide Guidance to Committee and Council members for the implementation of administrative policies and procedures
- Provide Leadership and guidance for Executive Committee and Standing Council Members for the completion of their respective duties
- Serving as a community advocate for individuals and communities in need of unique educational services.
- Provide a written self assessment to the Board Chair for consideration and inclusions on Melvin Henry Center’s Annual Self Assessment to the Governance Council
Click Here to make a nomination for Melvin Henry Center's Board of Directors